A new issue in our series of talks with EU correspondents. This time Austrian economic journalist Oliver Grimm (@grimmse), working for the Viennese daily ‘Die Presse’.
- “Complacency is not an option for those whose choice is open and liberal democracy” – prospects of the upcoming European Parliament elections
- The Globotics (globalisation + robotics) upheaval won’t lead to mass unemployment
- AEJ condemns Ukrainian entry-ban for Austrian journalist
- European project of EJTA aims to foster fact-based public debate
- Call for justice and accountability of state authorities on the anniversary of the murder of Jan Kuciak