A new issue in our series of talks with EU correspondents. This time ith Maroun Labaki (@MarounLabaki) President of the Press Club Brussels Europe and former Chief Dpt World News of Le Soir in Belgium. Previously, he was the former European and Foreign Editor of the daily Le Soir (Brussels). His Most recent book is entitled “Trump, tu ne nous auras pas !” (Boîte à Pandore, 2017).
- AEJ supports proposal for new EU Commission President to prioritize press freedom
- EU FRA launches new e-learning platform on migration for journalists
- MEDIA FREEDOM ALERTS: Turkish Journalists Accuse Pro-Government Think Tank of ‘Blacklisting’ Turkish Staff at International Broadcasters
- Press freedom groups tell governments in London for press freedom meeting: pledges “not credible” without action
- A tool to follow European content on social media platforms