A new issue in our series of talks with EU correspondents. This time ith Maroun Labaki (@MarounLabaki) President of the Press Club Brussels Europe and former Chief Dpt World News of Le Soir in Belgium. Previously, he was the former European and Foreign Editor of the daily Le Soir (Brussels). His Most recent book is entitled “Trump, tu ne nous auras pas !” (Boîte à Pandore, 2017).
- “Complacency is not an option for those whose choice is open and liberal democracy” – prospects of the upcoming European Parliament elections
- The Globotics (globalisation + robotics) upheaval won’t lead to mass unemployment
- AEJ condemns Ukrainian entry-ban for Austrian journalist
- European project of EJTA aims to foster fact-based public debate
- Call for justice and accountability of state authorities on the anniversary of the murder of Jan Kuciak