Kris Van Haver (@KrisVanHaver) EU-journalist for the Belgian economic daily De Tijd. She is vice-president of International Press Association (API) and also president of the Vlaamse Vereniging van Journalisten (VVJ).
- “Complacency is not an option for those whose choice is open and liberal democracy” – prospects of the upcoming European Parliament elections
- The Globotics (globalisation + robotics) upheaval won’t lead to mass unemployment
- AEJ condemns Ukrainian entry-ban for Austrian journalist
- European project of EJTA aims to foster fact-based public debate
- Call for justice and accountability of state authorities on the anniversary of the murder of Jan Kuciak