A new issue in our series of talks with EU correspondents. This time French national Camille Goret, working for the Belgian free press Metro. Europe to love or to hate, Europe and Africa, World Music Festival radio’s, Working Day of a journalist and much more on the job.
- Data Journalism Handbook 2: first 21 new chapters now online
- Christmas in Europe Coming Under Leaden Skies By Llewellyn King
- Press freedom solidarity mission to Slovakia calls for full justice over Jan Kuciak’s murder
- AEJ protests: pro-government media conglomerate in Hungary threatens the survival of media plurality
- Event with Commissioner Carlos Moedas postponed to January 2019!