A new issue in our series of talks with EU correspondents. This time French national Camille Goret, working for the Belgian free press Metro. Europe to love or to hate, Europe and Africa, World Music Festival radio’s, Working Day of a journalist and much more on the job.
- SAVE THE DATE! 21 March Spring Cocktail with Jaume Duch Guillot, spokesperson of the European Parliament
- Joint press freedom report says Europe’s democracy in danger: way opens to more ‘assertive’ actions to curb anti-press violence and impunity
- Free and open source software – civil rights activists of the tech world are fighting for journalism
- A professional opportunity for journalists this July
- AEJ demands action to stop adoption of intrusive Bulgarian data law, sees serious threat to press freedom